Sunday, August 15, 2010

Mammootty my elder brother: Mohanlal

I consider him to be my elder brother.
Post the death of my elder brother (Pyarilal), Mammookka is the person who corrects me in his place," said Mohanlal while speaking to a daily.
He said Mammootty was his "valiyettan" (big brother). "When he feels that I have done something wrong, he would explode in front of our common friends: 'What is wrong with him? Why did he do that?' If Mammookka opposes something, I would not do it immediately, though I might do that later," explains Mohanlal.
Mammootty, on his part, says that Lal asks his advice on several things, including on his cinemas. Lal usually agrees with him, Mammootty reveals.
If only the warring fans of both the superstars understand this!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

watever it is ..mohanlal is a better actor compared to mammotty... vere aaru endu aethayaalum onnumilla...lalettan ki jai...